podman is a daemonless container engine for developing, managing, and running OCI Containers on your Linux System. Containers can either be run as root or in rootless mode. Simply put: alias docker=podman'.
NOTE: This application will remove the Fedora repository version of Docker if installed. It also installs the component needed for the web interface. You must install the Amahi Cockpit application to access the web interface.
- Support multiple image formats including the OCI and Docker image formats.
- Support for multiple means to securely download images including trust & image verification.
- Container image management (managing image layers, overlay filesystems, etc).
- Full management of container lifecycle.
- Support for pods to manage groups of containers together.
- Resource isolation of containers and pods.