AjaXplorer is a Ajax file manager with powerful features and user-friendly interface.Its rich layout and actions make it accessible to any end-user. The interface is Ajax based, thus providing very intuitive functionalities, very close of a standard file system explorer you can find on any OS.
NOTE: AjaXplorer has been replaced with Pydio and no longer available in Amahi 8 or future versions.
- Rename/Copy/Move/Delete/Download files or folders
- Upload multiple files and track status with progress bar (Flash required and no https)
- Create folders and empty files, edit permissions (chmod)
- Edit Text files and code files (js, php, html, java, sql, perl), syntax is highlighted in the editor
- View Images online, preview images in the list, diaporama of a given folder
- Listen to MP3s online without downloading them
- View Flash videos (FLV) online and full screen.
- Browse and Extract ZIP files online
- Generate a public download link, with optional password and expiration date
- Select multiple files or folders (copy/move/delete action can be applied)
- Drag n'Drop selection to copy/move
- List/Thumbnail Display
- Keyboard Shortcuts: Ctrl + Up/Down Arrow = toggle selection, Tab = navigate between panels, Esc = close dialog windows
- Bookmarks system
- Search recursively in folders
- Send URLs with file links to a friend for convenient sharing
- Recycle Bin with a restore action
- User Preferences to set preferred language, display or password
- Multiple Languages: English, French, Dutch, German, Italian and Spanish
- Customizable GUI with header and footer templates
- User Management system
- Multiple Root Directory to define separate repositories and assign access rights for each user
- Logging system
NOTE: For FireFox, a minimum version of 4.0 is required.
|Updated||over 4 years ago|
|Tags||Web based file access, Ajax, file access, php|
Want to add your own app or package your favorite app here? Become a contributor and submit apps!