AmahiTunes is an Amahi-customized version of the FireFly Media Server.
FireFly is built to be the best server software to serve digital music to iTunes, the Roku Soundbridge, to be able to serve the widest variety of digital music content over the widest range of devices.
There are a number of features that differentiate Firefly Media Server from those other servers, and here is a partial list:
- Support for running on unix/POSIX platforms
- Support for Windows (beta versions)
- Support for Mac OSX (coming soon!)
- Support for on-the-fly transcoding of OGG, FLAC, Apple Lossless, and WMA (beta versions)
- Web-based configuration
- Support for user-created smart playlists (beta versions)
- Integrates with iTunes library including reading playlists
- Supports serving streaming radio stations
- Did I mention fast?
|Updated||almost 3 years ago|
|Tags||iTunes, mp3, flac, streaming, Sonos, Rhythmbox|
Want to add your own app or package your favorite app here? Become a contributor and submit apps!