eXtplorer is a web-based File Manager. You can use it to
- browse directories/files on the server and
- edit, copy, move, delete files,
- search, upload and download files,
- create and extract archives,
- create new files and directories,
- change file permissions (chmod) and much more...
You can even use eXtplorer to login to the FTP server (like net2ftp) and work as if you were using an FTP client.
The Main Features of eXtplorer are:
- Copy/Move Files and Directories by Drag/Drop
- Dynamic Directory Tree with on-demand loading of subdirectories
- Edit Files (with Syntax-Highlighting thanks to EditArea)
- Rename, Delete or Create new Files and Directories
- Access Files through FTP or directly (using PHP) to totally overcome permission and file ownership issues
- Upload or Download files just as you like
- Create and Extract Archives (ZIP, Tar, Tar/GZ, Tar/BZ)
- User Management with different permission levels like "View only" or "Edit" and "Admin"
- Available as a component for Joomla! and Mambo.
|Updated||about 1 year ago|
|Tags||edit, copy, rename, ftp, , move, multiuser, joomla addon|
Want to add your own app or package your favorite app here? Become a contributor and submit apps!