Gallery is a web based software product that lets you manage your photos on your own website. With Gallery you can easily create and maintain albums of photos via an intuitive interface. Photo management includes automatic thumbnail creation, image resizing, rotation, ordering, captioning, searching and more. Albums and photos can have view, edit, delete and other permissions per individual authenticated user for an additional level of privacy.
Basic Photo Album features:
- Easy to create Photo Albums
- Easy ways to add Photos, e.g. with Drag and Drop Tools
- Photo and Album Administration and Editing
- Auto-Generation of Thumbnails and Resized Images
- Handles Many Image Formats
- Easy Installation and Upgrades
- 100% Multi-User Ready
- User and Group Management
- Themeable - Change the Look and Feel by Switching Themes. Code and Presentation are Separated.
- Comprehensive Permission Management (Album and Item Level)
- Extensible - Add / remove Features by Installing 'modules' and Change the Look by Switching 'themes'
- Over 25 Integrations into CMS, Portal, Forum, Blog Software and other Systems
- Internationalized - Over 20 Mostly Complete Translations (and Many More Less Complete Translations)
- Community Building Features (User-Albums, Comments, User Self-Registration, ...)
- Scalable - Manage Over a Million Items and Thousands of Users
- Image Firewall (Downloads are Protected Through Application-Level Permissions)
- Secure - Gallery has been audited by several core developers and by paid professionals for application security
- Portable - Gallery runs on any webserver with PHP 4 or PHP 5 and with a wide variety of database servers
- Multimedia Ready - Watch Streaming Videos, Listen to Music, ...
- Unlimited Number of Sub-Album Levels
Also note that Gallery manages photo collections in a hierarchical view, a tree of albums (albums, sub-albums, sub-sub-albums, etc). To get a relational view on your photo collection, you can use dynamic albums that are generated based on keywords / tags and other criteria like 'recently added items'.
|Home Page||Gallery 2|
|Updated||about 3 years ago|
|Tags||Gallery, Photos, Pictures, Gallery 2|
This app is in status ALPHA and is only available for testing to members of the Amahi Tester Program until the app is stable to become Live.
Want to add your own app or package your favorite app here? Become a contributor and submit apps!