PHP iCalendar is a PHP-based iCal file viewer/parser to display iCals in a Web browser. Its based on v2.0 of the IETF spec. It displays iCal files in a nice logical, clean manner with day, week, month, and year navigation. It is available in 13 languages and includes support for printing, searching and RSS news feeds.
With PHP iCalendar, you can
- View calendars by day, week, month, or year as a graphical output or a list
- View different calendars (including remote web calendars) individually or in combinations
- Display web calendars in many different languages
- Display Google calendars
- Provide links to subscribe to or download calendars
- Search for events containing keywords
- Generate a variety of rss feeds to provide events to other websites
- Customize the appearance of your calendars
- Host different calendar sets from a single installation
|Updated||over 1 year ago|
|Tags||web calendar, calendar, web-based calendar, webcal, icalendar, appointments, week, month, year, holidays|
This app is in status ALPHA and is only available for testing to members of the Amahi Tester Program until the app is stable to become Live.
Want to add your own app or package your favorite app here? Become a contributor and submit apps!