MediaTomb is a DLNA/UPnP MediaServer with an easy web user interface. It allows you to stream your digital media through your home network and listen to/watch it on a variety of UPnP compatible devices.
- Serves your media using UPnP
- Metadata extraction from mp3, ogg, flac, jpeg, etc. files.
- Exif thumbnail support
- Ability to create scripts for how your media is organized
- Auto scanning
- Highly flexible media format transcoding via plugins / scripts
- Web interface that shows you the media in the database and filesystem and lets you add, remove or scan media files/directory's
- Support for external URLs (create links to internet content and serve them via UPnP to your renderer)
- Support for ContentDirectoryService container updates
- Active Items (experimental feature), allows execution of server side scripts upon HTTP GET requests to certain items
|Updated||6 months ago|
|Tags||UPnP, DLNA, Media server, video, audio, streaming|
Want to add your own app or package your favorite app here? Become a contributor and submit apps!