ownCloud gives you universal access to your files through a web interface or WebDAV. It also provides a platform to easily view & sync your contacts, calendars and bookmarks across all your devices and enables basic editing right on the web.
NOTE: The latest supported version is ownCloud 9
- Mobile and Desktop syncing
- External Storage and Encryption
- Collaborative Editing
- Versioning and Undelete
- Activity Feed
- Application Store
- Smooth performance and easy user interface.
- File editing and preview support for PDF, images, text files, Open Document, Word files and more.
- Integration of anti-virus scanning functionality with the anti-virus app.
- LDAP / Active directory integration
- Example files for new users. Preload a new user's Files area with, for example, a tutorial file, which appears when they first log in.
- Powerful integrated logging
- Fine-grained control over access to data and sharing capabilities by user and by group.
- Advanced quota management with configurable accounting of external storage.
- Sharing REST API. Control sharing from mobile apps and desktop clients
- Easy development of 3rd party apps with the share REST API. Quick access to core functions for app development with the powerful ownCloud App API and webhooks following the publication / subscription model.
New in ownCloud 8
- Federate your clouds
- Responsive Design
- Be in control
|Home Page||ownCloud 8|
|Updated||almost 4 years ago|
|Tags||file access, contacts, calendars, bookmarks|
Want to add your own app or package your favorite app here? Become a contributor and submit apps!