phpSysInfo is a PHP script that displays information about the host being accessed. It will displays things like Uptime, CPU, Memory, SCSI, IDE, PCI, Ethernet, Floppy, and Video Information.
phpSysInfo displays the following information:
- Hostname, IP, kernel version, distro name, uptime, users, load averages
- Processors, model, CPU Speed, BUS speed, Cache Size, System Bogomips
- PCI devices, IDE devices, SCSI devices, USB devices
- Memory usage: Physical memory and disk swap
- Mounted filesystems, their partitioning, free, used and total usage
- Network usage
|Updated||10 days ago|
|Tags||system information, system monitoring|
Want to add your own app or package your favorite app here? Become a contributor and submit apps!