- Usability like the MacOS Finder or Windows Explorer
- Mobile friendly view for touch devices
- All operations with files and folders on a remote server (copy, move, upload, create folder/file, rename, etc.)
- High performance server backend and light client UI
- Multi-root support
- Local file system, MySQL, FTP, Box, Dropbox, GoogleDrive and OneDrive volume storage drivers
- Support AWS S3, Azure, Digital Ocean Spaces and more with League\Flysystem Flysystem driver
- Cloud storage (Box, Dropbox, GoogleDrive and OneDrive) drivers
- Background file/folder upload with Drag & Drop HTML5 support
- Chunked file upload for large file
- Upload directly to the folder
- Upload form URL (or list)
- List and Icons view
- Keyboard shortcuts
- Standard methods of file/group selection using mouse or keyboard
- Move/Copy files with Drag & Drop
- Drag & Drop to outside by starting drag with alt/option key press
- Archives create/extract (zip, rar, 7z, tar, gzip, bzip2)
- Rich context menu and toolbar
- Quicklook, preview for common file types
- Edit text files and images
- "Places" for your favorites
- Calculate directory sizes
- Thumbnails for image, movie files
- Easy to integrate with web editors (elRTE, CKEditor, TinyMCE)
- Flexible configuration of access rights, upload file types, user interface and other
- Extensibility by event handling of backend and client side
- Simple client-server API based on JSON
- Supports custom information in info dialog
- Configuable columns of list view
- Supports custom CSS class function for the custom folder icon
- Connector plugin
- AutoRotate : Auto rotation on file upload of JPEG file by EXIF Orientation.
- AutoResize : Auto resize on file upload.
- Normalizer : UTF-8 Normalizer of file-name and file-path etc.
- Sanitizer : Sanitizer of file-name and file-path etc.
- Watermark : Print watermark on file upload.
- For more details, see the Changelog
|Updated||9 days ago|
|Tags||file, directory, manager, browser, viewer|
Want to add your own app or package your favorite app here? Become a contributor and submit apps!