Jinzora is a web based media streaming and management system, written in PHP. Streaming your media with Jinzora gives you quick and easy access to your online music and video collection from any device with a web browser. Enjoy your media from your PC, notebook, PDA, Smart Phone, Xbox, PS3 or Wii. Use Jinzora in Jukebox Mode to control a hardware device like your stereo set or Squeezebox and third-party software, including MPD, VLC and Shoutcast.
- Is the ultimate web based media streaming and management system.
- Gives you quick and easy access to your collection from anywhere in the world.
- Intelligently streams your digital media to any internet connected device.
- Serves your media library to any supported software player or hardware device.
- Can tag MP3's, download song lyrics, album covers and artist biographies.
- Allows you to transcode and resample your media to another media format or bit rate.
- Is available as a stand alone application or a module for your Content Management System.
- Contains multiple full featured, themeable interfaces.
- Supports different backends, including flat-file storage and several databases.
- Handles all major audio and video formats, including MP3, Ogg and MPEG.
- Runs on Windows, Linux, MacOS with Apache, IIS and more.
- Is written in PHP and licensed under GNU's General Public License (GPL).
- Is completely free and open source!
- Supported Audio: AAC, M4A, Midi, MP3, MP4, Ogg Vorbis, RM, WMA
- Supported Audio Transcoded: Flac, MPC, WAV, WMA Lossless, WV, SHN
- Supported Video: AVI, WMV, MPEG, MOV