PHP Server Monitor
PHP Server Monitor is a script that checks whether your websites and servers are up and running. It comes with a web based user interface where you can manage your services and websites, and you can manage users for each server with a mobile number and email address.
- Monitor services and websites.
- Email, SMS and Pushover.net notifications.
- View history graphs of uptime and latency.
- User authentication with 2 levels (administrator and regular user).
- Logs of connection errors, outgoing emails and text messages.
- Easy cronjob implementation to automatically check your servers.
|Home Page||PHP Server Monitor|
|Updated||almost 3 years ago|
|Tags||server, monitor, home, mobile, website, service, status, outage, email|
Want to add your own app or package your favorite app here? Become a contributor and submit apps!