PS3 Media Server is a DLNA compliant UPnP Media Server for the PS3, written in Java, with the purpose of streaming or transcoding any kind of media files, with minimum configuration. It's backed up with the powerful Mplayer/FFmpeg packages.
Current Features include:
- Ready to launch and play. No codec packs to install. No folder configuration and pre-parsing or this kind of annoying thing. All your folders are directly browsed by the PS3, there's an automatic refresh also.
- Real-time video transcoding of MKV/FLV/OGM/AVI, etc.
- Direct streaming of DTS / DTS-HD core to the receiver
- Remux H264/MPEG2 video and all audio tracks to AC3/DTS/LPCM in real time with tsMuxer when H264 is PS3/Level4.1 compliant.
- Full seeking support when transcoding.
- DVD ISOs images / VIDEO_TS Folder transcoder.
- OGG/FLAC/MPC/APE audio transcoding.
- Thumbnail generation for Videos.
- You can choose with a virtual folder system your audio/subtitle language on the PS3!
- Simple streaming of formats PS3 natively supports: MP3/JPG/PNG/GIF/TIFF, all kind of videos (AVI, MP4, TS, M2TS, MPEG).
- Display camera RAWs thumbnails (Canon / Nikon, etc.).
- ZIP/RAR files as browsable folders.
- Support for pictures based feeds, such as Flickr and Picasaweb.
- Internet TV / Web Radio support with VLC, MEncoder or MPlayer.
- Podcasts audio/ Video feeds support.
- Basic Xbox360 support.
- FLAC 96kHz/24bits/5.1 support.
|Updated||over 3 years ago|
|Tags||java, ps3, upnp, dlna, media, transcode, streaming|
Want to add your own app or package your favorite app here? Become a contributor and submit apps!