Pydio (formerly AjaXplorer) is an open source software that turns instantly any server (on premise, NAS, cloud IaaS or PaaS) into a file sharing platform for your company. It is an alternative to SaaS Boxes and Drives, with more control, safety and privacy, and favorable TCOs.
As easy to use as great consumer software, Pydio is designed to provide enterprise grade security and control. Unbelievably easy to install for System Administrators, Pydio connects instantly to your existing employee directories.
Simple, Sleek, Beautiful
- Access your docs from anywhere, from any browser.
- Most common formats previews (audio, video, PDF, Office Documents)
- Native mobile applications for iOS and Android - WebDAV server embedded
- Lucene indexation for quick search
The ultimate sharing machine
- Share files or folders as weblinks with internal or external users
- Create public minisites to publish document lists
- Get notified when a file or folder is consulted or modified
- All your shares at a glance
An admin’s heaven
- AjaXplorer is regularly audited by security expert, all vulnerabilities are immediately patched.
- AjaXplorer users & groups can be mapped directly from an LDAP/AD, or from the most common PHP-based CMS.
- Modularity is in the heart of the application: access existing data sources (FileSystem, (s)FTP, S3, etc), develop your own plugins
- Monitor users activities in real-time