Wallabag (formerly poche) is a self hostable application for saving web pages. With this application you will not miss content anymore. Click, save, read it when you want. It saves the content you select so that you can read it when you have time.
- No time to read? Save a link in your wallabag to read it later
- Read the saved articles in a comfortable view: the content, only the content
- You save all the content: text and pictures
- You can easily migrate from others private services.
- You like an article? Share it by email, on twitter or in your shaarli
- Because we are increasingly mobile, wallabag fits all your devices
- Saving a link is so easy because we provide you many tools: extensions for Chrome and Firefox, Android and Windows Phone application, a bookmarklet, a simple field in your config webpage
- RSS feeds allows you to read your saved links in your RSS aggregator
- You can set tags to your entries.
- wallabag is multilingual: french, english, spanish, german, italian, russian, persian, czech, polish, ukrainian and slovienian.
- You’re not the only one at home to use wallabag? it’s good, wallabag is multi users
- You prefer a dark template? Perfect, many templates are available in the configuration screen
- Scroll position is saved: when you return on an article, you come back where you was. So convenient!
- You can flattr flattrable articles directly from your wallabag
- You want to retrieve your wallabag data? hey, remember, wallabag is open source, you can export it