A collaborative web-based system for projects and project management; WebCollab is easy to use, and encourages users to work together. The software is functionally elegant and secure without being cumbersome for users, or graphically intensive.
The software is ideally suited to tracking multiple projects and innumerable small tasks across an organization of any size. If you have reminder notes stuck all over your desk, then you need WebCollab!
Some notable user features in WebCollab include:
- Easy to read and intuitive screen layouts. Most users can use WebCollab without training.
- Individual users are assigned rights and permissions. Users can also be put into groups with controlled rights and permissions.
- Projects and tasks progress and approaching deadlines are graphically highlighted.
- Changes are personally highlighted for other users to see.
- Changes and new items can be emailed to affected users.
And the software is based on mature code base:
- WebCollab is fast and stable
- Secure - particular attention has been paid to security. Only one security report in seven years of use.
- Robust and scalable. Many years of daily production use.
WebCollab has built-in translation files for Brazilian Portuguese, Bulgarian, Chinese (Traditional and Simplified), Czech, Danish, Dutch, Catalan, English, Esperanto, French, German, Hungarian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Serbian, Slovak, Slovenian, Spanish, Swedish and Turkish. The Chinese, Japanese and Korean languages are only available with the WebCollab UTF-8 version.
|Updated||over 6 years ago|
|Tags||projects, agile, tracking, tasks, online, tool|
Want to add your own app or package your favorite app here? Become a contributor and submit apps!