Digital Millennium Copyright Act Notice
If you believe that content available by means of the Website (as defined in Amahi’s Amahi Terms of Service) infringes one or more of your copyrights, please immediately notify Amahi’s Copyright Agent by means of an emailed notice (“Infringement Notice”) providing the information described below to the email address listed below. If Amahi takes action in response to an Infringement Notice, it will make a good faith attempt to contact the party that made such content available by means of the most recent email address, if any, provided by such party to Amahi.
Please be advised that you may be held liable for damages based on certain material misrepresentations contained in an Infringement Notice. Thus, if you are not sure content located on or linked-to by the Website infringes your copyright, you should consider first contacting an attorney.
All Infringement Notices should include the following:
- An electronic signature of the copyright owner or a person authorized to act on their behalf;
- An identification of the copyright claimed to have been infringed;
- A description of the nature and location of the content that you claim to infringe your copyright, in sufficient detail to permit Amahi to find and positively identify that content;
- Your name, address, telephone number and email address; and
- A statement by you: (a) that you believe in good faith that the use of the content that you claim to infringe your copyright is not authorized by law, or by the copyright owner or such owner’s agent; and (b) under penalty of perjury, that all of the information contained in your Infringement Notice is accurate, and that you are either the copyright owner or a person authorized to act on their behalf.
Infringement Notices should be sent to
dmca at amahi dot org