Amahi Sync™ is an Amahi app that easily allows you to sync, share and back up files online automatically.
Amahi Sync runs on your HDA and monitors files in certain shares that you enable for syncing. When new files are added or deleted to these shares or files change, they are automatically synced with Amahi's cloud storage.
Amahi Sync™ files can be accessed in two ways:
- Public files can be accessed via URLs under your own subdomain of
amahi.me. For instance, for an HDA called 'cpg', here is a sample url
- All files (including public files) can be accessed via a very easy to use interface in your Amahi.org control panel, where you can copy the URL of public files to your clipboard with one click (see the screenshot).
- Two storage storage options available to Amahi Premium users.
- Sync files of any size or type
- Sync Windows, Mac, and Linux computers, or any other device that can write to share
- Automatically syncs when new files or changes are detected
- Safe and secure: One-way syncing, no incoming connections to your HDA are possible
- Amahi Sync storage is backed up at Amazon's AWS (Amazon Web Services) with one of the most reliable cloud storage solutions
|Home Page||Amahi Sync|
|Updated||about 1 month ago|
|Tags||sync, cloud, backups, share, online storage, online backup, cloud storage, cloud backup|
Want to add your own app or package your favorite app here? Become a contributor and submit apps!